Events & Seminars
We’re committed to helping you make informed decisions about your financial future. We invite all clients, referred guests and visitors to attend our events.
Andersen Wealth Management Events
Tue26Mar2019Tue02Apr20196:30 pmChesapeake College | 1000 College Circle Wye Mills, MD 21679
Join us on March 26th & April 2nd for a 2 part college-style seminar!
This educational course for adults ages 50-70 will address financial issues that pertain to the self-employed as well as employees of corporations and government agencies. This course is designed to teach you how to build wealth and align your money with your values so that you can accomplish your life goals. Whether you plan to retire 20 years from now or have just recently retired, the information you learn in this class can deliver rewards throughout your lifetime.
Topics that will be discussed
- Determining the amount of money you will need to retire comfortably
- Creating your own goals for a successful retirement
- Eliminating debt and improving cashflow
- Properly converting your IRA and Roth IRA
- Selecting the appropriate retirement plan distribution choice
- Planning your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transferring the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reducing or eliminating taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
- PLUS - learn 11 strategies to save money on this year's taxes
The cost is $49 for you and a guest to attend this workshop.
At Andersen Wealth Management, we hold informational seminars for our clients and the greater community that feature information on specific topics such as wealth management and annuities. Often, our seminars include guest speakers and special activities as well as take-home materials. We strive to keep you up to date on issues that matter to you, your family and your financial well-being. Feel free to schedule a one-on-one, no-obligation meeting whenever you attend a seminar.
By attending a seminar or scheduling a meeting, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.