Our realistic financial review may help identify efficient and effective strategies to help you with your goal of achieving financial confidence and independence.
andersen wealth management financial compass
Let the AWM Financial Compass lead you
in the right direction
Initial Phone Conference:
- Conference call with Michael Andersen (10-15 minutes)
- Discuss general background information
- Address questions
- Overview of AWM process
- Face-to-face meeting with financial team (1-2 hours)
- Gather information for planning process
- Go over questionnaire
- Review financial account statements
- Presentation of custom AWM Retirement Roadmap
- Address questions and concerns
- Reposition assets so AWM can begin to work with/for you as part of our fiduciary process
- Review goals and concerns
- Implement plan!
- Regular check-in calls from AWM staff every 90 days
- Regular reviews with a member of financial team
By the end of the meeting, we will determine together whether we can help you address any concerns you may be experiencing regarding your financial income strategies.
If Andersen Wealth Management puts together a written financial strategy for you, you may have a better understanding of your current pathway toward retirement.
You may have greater confidence in your financial strategy knowing that trusted, independently recognized professionals are here to help you work toward your retirement goals.
Have Questions for Michael Andersen?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.