If you could use help with your Social Security claiming strategy,
is the time!
Meet with our Social Security Specialist Roger Hyneman
Did you know?
If you were born before Jan. 2, 1954, and have not yet filed for Social Security, you may be able to take advantage of a specific strategy that could increase your monthly benefit, which could add up to a significant amount of money over your lifetime. However, the clock is ticking on this opportunity.
When you meet with Roger for a one-on-one
appointment, he will cover:
- Uncommon Social Security claiming strategies
- How your Social Security benefits could affect your spouse
- The Social Security Administration’s work rules and how they can influence your claiming strategy
- How to solve the Medicare enrollment puzzle
- Ways to take advantage of delayed retirement credits
- Tips to help you protect yourself against fraud
- The importance of an online Social Security account
- Help with online applications
Don’t let the end of the year sneak up on you!
Call (410) 690-4894 to schedule your appointment with Roger today!
We are an independent financial services firm helping individuals create retirement strategies using a variety of investment and insurance products to custom suit their needs and objectives. Investment advisory services offered through Michael Andersen Registered Investment Adviser, dba Andersen Wealth Management.
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us this form.
Andersen Wealth Management Events
At Andersen Wealth Management, we hold informational seminars for our clients and the greater community. We strive to keep you up to date on issues that matter to you, your family and your financial well-being.
By attending a seminar or scheduling a meeting, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.
Do You Know Your Risk Score?
Click the button below to find out. Receive a complimentary risk assessment.